First and foremost, our wish is that you, your family members and friends are well and healthy. Our office and team are committed to providing the optimal patient experience each and every time. It’s our obligation and greatest concern to ensure that our patients, team members, and any individual that passes through our door knows they are safe and cared for inside and out of our office. As such, we have implemented the following safety measures.
The following measures have been taken to ensure all of our patients safety during this global crisis
- Disinfection of all reception areas occurring multiple times a day.
- NanoCaptur Hepa Filter air purifiers are being placed in all treatment rooms and the reception area. These state-of-the-art air purifiers filter up to 99.97% of allergens and fine particles.
- We will have hand sanitizing stations throughout the office.
- You may notice that we have removed all magazines and brochures from the reception area because they are difficult to clean properly.
- The team will be equipped with the proper personal protective equipment as recommended by the CDC and the American Dental Association.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions about the steps we have taken to keep you and every patient in our practice safe. We know these are difficult times. We value your trust and loyalty. Hope that you and your loved ones are safe and healthy, and wish everyone well.